• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rasterlink Installation Problems

smartgrafix

I'm attempting to install Rasterlink 6 on a new computer - have un-registered original computer, followed all the same install instructions as original computer. For some reason Rasterlink 6 is not allowing me to add our CJV150-130. Previous installations on other computers have gone fine, but this time, after selecting all the appropriate boxes when 'adding' our printer, naming it, Rasterlink just doesn't do anything once I press 'OK'. No error message, just nothing happens.

I have already done Rasterlink updates, our firmware is up to date, have registered, have installed media profiles.

Help?

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Make sure you have installed the latest Mimaki USB driver. If it is not up to date or not installed at all, that will cause this issue. Also, make sure the printer is connected to the computer and turned on or it won't see it. Make sure you select the printer from the list of available printers as well. If it's not highlighted, it won't work.