• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rasterlink/Mimaki JV33 stops in the middle of print with no error

philipjk108

Hello, my printer is a Mimaki JV33-130 and I use RasterLink5SG as my RIP software. 3-4 times a day it will just stop in the middle of a print but there will be no error message, and everything on the printer and rasterlink makes it look like it should still be printing. I would appreciate any help at all, and if you need anymore info about my set-up just let me know and I will answer ASAP.

-Thanks, Philip

Textile

Hello, my printer is a Mimaki JV33-130 and I use RasterLink5SG as my RIP software. 3-4 times a day it will just stop in the middle of a print but there will be no error message, and everything on the printer and rasterlink makes it look like it should still be printing. I would appreciate any help at all, and if you need anymore info about my set-up just let me know and I will answer ASAP.

-Thanks, Philip
Make sure you have the latest firmware update!

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
First get the obvious out of the way and make sure your computer isn't falling asleep during the printing process. If it does, change your sleep settings off. Second obvious answer is change the USB cable and see if that helps at all. If those two things are working properly, you could have all sorts of issues with either the printer or the computer. Bad memory, bad USB port, main boar malfunction etc.