• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

RasterLink (Not Enough Free Space)

jas00n_86

I ripped a bunch of jobs before I left last night. Return to work and the working disk is maxed out at 100%. Tried ripping more jobs and gives me the error message:

The free space of the working drive (C) is less than the setting size (1 GB). Please delete unnecessary jobs or Ripped Data.

So I realize I can add more space to the working drive under the Disk tab in the Environments toolbar. I kicked it up to 99 GB and restart RasterLink. The Working disk still says 100% and gives me the same error message when I try to rip another job.

Is there anybody that can help me with this?

Masseria

how many jobs you have in the rasterlink list of jobs menu?

i got several crashes when i leave, for example.
2 weeks organized work... (more than 40 files in queue)

What rasterlink do you have? pro5? 6?

Whats the pc specs? quadcore? 4gbram? Win XP?

waiting for answers.

jas00n_86

I have 9 jobs that are ripped. Most of them are under 6 MB file size.

I have RasterLink Pro II (2.10)

OS is Window XP service Pack 3 Version 5.1 Dell Dimension Intel Celeron CPU 2.40 GHz 768 MB of RAM

Masseria

I have 9 jobs that are ripped. Most of them are under 6 MB file size.

I have RasterLink Pro II (2.10)

OS is Window XP service Pack 3 Version 5.1 Dell Dimension Intel Celeron CPU 2.40 GHz 768 MB of RAM

how many disc space ? in gb?.

In rasterlink settings i set, 5gb folder to save files for rip.

Because rasterlink create a folder for each file you need to print.
So if you have 1 file of 500 mb. and you want to print these file. rasterlink will duplicate this file and copy to rasterlink jobs folder. so you will have now. 2, 500 mb file in the disk. 1 in rasterlink folder and one in the origin folder where you have the original file.

Also when you rip jobs, and put them in queue for same media so you can print the job as soon as the previus job ended. this pile up in Ram. until its printing.

Try downloading Rasterlink pro5sg that i uploaded in jv33 bible thread ,last post)....maybe newer version are better and will work better with your rig.

also if you are able to, attach a screenshot of the problem. might help me to realize the problem.