• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

??Rasterlink Pro 5 SG available for sale??

wjstewart

Good day all,

We just got a windows 8 machine to replace an old XP PC that runs our RIP and Estimate software. I'm running Rasterlink Pro 3 on the XP machine for our JV33-160. Our supply vendor (Grimco) suggested that I should reach out to the sign community and see if there is anyone not using the Rasterlink program that came with their Mimaki.

So if anyone out there has Rasterlink 4 or 5 that they are not using as their primary RIP, please let me know. I have the trial on the new PC, so there's that...

Thank you for your time and suggestions.

William

Neil

You should be able to download it or get a copy from Mimaki.
As far as I know, the machine is the "dongle" required for activation, so as long as the rip sees your JV33 you're good to go.

wjstewart

You should be able to download it or get a copy from Mimaki.
As far as I know, the machine is the "dongle" required for activation, so as long as the rip sees your JV33 you're good to go.

Thank you for the reply. Just tried that, but on the startup splash screen of the trial when activation is clicked, it asks for the serial number on the CD case.

Still has a working date through August, after that I'll either reinstall or try changing the system date/time.

If we're forced to update operating systems it would have been great to know that there isn't a direct update from RasterLink Pro III to 5. Also the fact that the vendor we purchased the machine from is absolutely no help is slightly frustrating...

inkmed

please check the picture attached, It is the Rasterlink Pro 5 SG.

Adam Yang from Inkmed

Attachments

• software.jpg
    software.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 1,343

wjstewart

Just wanted to bump this thread to see if anyone else has any input. We're still in need of this RIP, solution may just be to use old XP machine as standalone RIP and leave it at that. Please advise.

Nuagedesigns

Are you still in need of a copy of Rasterlink 5? If so give me a call 203-906-0021 I just bought a new printer and recieved a copy of Rasterlink 5 and I already upgraded about a year ago.

Hope I can help Let me know

Bruce

DirtyD

Are you still in need of a copy of Rasterlink 5? If so give me a call 203-906-0021 I just bought a new printer and recieved a copy of Rasterlink 5 and I already upgraded about a year ago.

Hope I can help Let me know

If he doesn't answer in a timely manner, I would like to be next in line for your RIP if that is ok..
Bruce

If he doesn't answer in a timely manner, I would like to be next in line for your RIP if that is ok..