• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rasterlink Question

agseden

I'm trying to print on a CJV150-130 and I was curious if Rasterlink6 has a feature like Roland's Versa Dual/Versa Works where you can set it to cut the image boundaries? I have been struggling to find something that would just cut out around the edges of the map I am trying to print. Is the only way to do this through FineCut and Illustrator?

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
You can just put a cut line around the job and have Rasterlink Print and Cut. But there is no option in Rasterlink to automatically cut a box around the image without putting one there.

agseden

Thanks for the reply! I was hoping there was some secret I hadn't figured out after seeing an "outer frame cut" option in the user manual.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Thanks for the reply! I was hoping there was some secret I hadn't figured out after seeing an "outer frame cut" option in the user manual.

I believe that is only an option when doing a print and cut job. If you are just doing a regular print, the cut options don't pop up. So you should be able to do it with a print cut job.