Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RE: Print Calibration

Discussion in 'Mutoh' started by Gurupreet Dhanjal, Jun 19, 2012.

1. Gurupreet Dhanjal

Gurupreet Dhanjal Member

Sep 5, 2008
    Nairobi, Kenya
    Hi guys i need help on how to calibrate my vj 1614, i have attached a pic of what the problem is, normally i would have looked up my service manual and sorted it out but last month my laptop got stolen along will all my data :-(

Long story made short i need to recalibrate the machine and also if someone could be kind enough to send me a link to a service manual i would highly appreciate,

Thanks,

G.D

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. BIG EASY DOES IT

BIG EASY DOES IT Very Active Member

Mar 14, 2011
    CA
    Where did you get a 3D printer.

3. henryp

henryp Member

Sep 25, 2006
    Sydney Australia

Looks like the printhead slant adjustment is out. This is why magenta prints above the black instead of being in line.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Gurupreet Dhanjal

Gurupreet Dhanjal Member

Sep 5, 2008
    Nairobi, Kenya
    @henryp, thats exactly what it was, made the adjustment and the machine is as good as gold, thank you sir.

5. Gurupreet Dhanjal

Gurupreet Dhanjal Member

Sep 5, 2008
    Nairobi, Kenya
    Hi henryp, you had advised me on the issue with the printhead slant which I managed to resolve but for the life of me can't figure out how, I am facing the same issue again, could you advise on how I can sort out the slant, secondly on my nozzle checks both black nozzles are firing but only one of each on the cym side, the printhead is new and the cables have been changed, any advise?

Thanks,

G.D

6. henryp

henryp Member

Sep 25, 2006
    Sydney Australia

Attached Files: