• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help REAL ESTATE Posts and stuff- WholeSale vendors

Argento Miami

Learning Everyday
Hi!

I have been researching the net...for REAL ESTATE posts and general stuff Wholesale.
I have found that grimco sells many -prices not so cheap-
And I found some others, but i am not so sure i am finding what i have to find.

Do you guys have any specific recommendations when it comes to real estate stuff.
I am trying to create a specific brochure to go visit only real estate agents with all their products set in the same brochure.

thank you in advance for your help!

:)

visual800

heres a better hint dont waste time with real estate agents.

My biggest beef is finding those damn wooden stakes painted white, other than that we only do 4x8 for agents and stay away from the 18x24

chester215

Just call me Chester.
Real estate signs is a pretty specific niche of the sign industry.
There are 3 companies that have a majority of the RE sign making business.
Lowen, Dee & Oakley signs.
Take a look at their websites to see what they offer for sign related materials.

Argento Miami

Learning Everyday
heres a better hint dont waste time with real estate agents.

My biggest beef is finding those damn wooden stakes painted white, other than that we only do 4x8 for agents and stay away from the 18x24

Wow...So you had bad experiences with Real Estate.....why do you say so?
I mean thanks for the hint, much appreciated but i want to know what are the specific reasons why they suck as a market.

I am also having issues to find those wooden stakes you say!.

Thanks again for your input!

Real estate signs is a pretty specific niche of the sign industry.
There are 3 companies that have a majority of the RE sign making business.
Lowen, Dee & Oakley signs.
Take a look at their websites to see what they offer for sign related materials.

I will give them a look, thank you so much for your help!

henryz

Sign Mart has a great selection but they are on the other side of the country. You could buy in bulk and order them from China if you have a lot of demand. Best bet is keep looking for a wholesaler in your area. If you are doing 1 or 2 agents here and there might not be good but if you are doing the entire teams signage and frames should be fair business.

chester215

Just call me Chester.
Different parts of the country use different types of posts/stakes for real estate signs.
We use pressure treated 4x4 posts for our real estate signs. It is the only thing we do.
Some people have good experiences with RE signs, others bad.
I can't say it is all that bad since we have been doing them for over 30 years and the company employs 20 people.

Billct2

Real Estate agents are notorious for being cheap. That combined with the direct marketing they get from their franchise and the big suppliers at discounted prices makes it a difficult market to service. We have done signs for a number of local independent brokers. And we do the sign work that can't usually be boxed and shipped , like 4x8 site signs. Commercial brokers are a better client and can actually lead to some work from the businesses they sell to.