• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Real Men (Crazy but Real) Cojones Grande !

ThinkRight

This is what separates the men from the boys .
Maybe crazy but....

Red Bull Stratos, a mission to the edge of space, will attempt to transcend human limits that have existed for 50 years. Supported by a team of experts Felix Baumgartner plans to ascend to 120,000 feet in a stratospheric balloon and make a freefall jump rushing toward earth at supersonic speeds before parachuting to the ground. His attempt to dare atmospheric limits holds the potential to provide valuable medical and scientific research data for future pioneers.
http://www.redbullstratos.com/live/
:omg2:

DizzyMarkus

Yes very cool -- been postponed twice due to winds. I surely hope after all the time, effort and money spent, he breaks the sound barrier also :0) 20 miles is 20 miles lol

Markus

Moze

Precision Sign Services
Link works for me...he's at 65,000'.

Attachments

• Address Labels001.jpg
    Address Labels001.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 59

Tim Aucoin

Watching this live streaming to my TV right now... amazing indeed. He's going to jump any time. At almost 126,000 feet now. They are going to slow the decent.... he is climbing too fast! This is exciting history in the making...

Pat Whatley

Watching it on the tv. Big screen is better. Pretty damn amazing to watch him step out of the capsule and disappear.

Still a little shocked he managed to get his balls out the capsule door.

Last edited: