• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Real Sign making

signage

Enjoy

[video=youtube;N8zv_mJ5Vo0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8zv_mJ5Vo0[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

AnthonyRalano

Somehow the inkhead is in that small brush and as they move their arms it just goes directly to the substrate. I am assuming the files are loaded into the brush as an .eps or .pdf. They must have the ink cartridges in a backpack or something. This new technology will bring on a printing revolution. No, I am just kidding. This is completely amazing. Thanks for sharing.

jtinker

Owner
really enjoyed that. Think I'll show it to my nephew he is really taken with all this stuff, he will love it. Trying to convert him into a signman now lol

SignManiac

Sure does bring back some long lost memories. I too began as an accidental sign painter. Amazing to realize I've been making accidental signs for the past forty years! It sure was simpler back then with only paint and brush.

thesignexpert

Wow, does that bring back some memories. Almost makes me want to put down the mouse and go dig out the lettering kit. Thanks so much for sharing that signage. :thumb:

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Incredible! It amazing to watch... I wish I had just the slightest bit of talent to be able to letter by hand.

No particular talent is required. It's a learned skill and anyone who isn't palsied can pick it up. All it requires is far more years of practice than most people are willing to devote to it.

joshGN

My name is Josh, I'm a vinyl hack, but when I grow up I want to be a REAL SignMaker...

props to those who can do that...