• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Really Urgent: question about nazdar lyson inks + CJV30-160 (freaking out)

kingnikasays

Why does my machine not recognize these inks (440ml)? I've delayed my client far too long, and i do not have time to wait for em carts to be delivered here. any stopgap measures, rig ups, or band aids, provided they do not impair functionality or warranty are sincerely and honestly requested. thank you so much.

kingnikasays

yes, the clv30-160 does not recognize the third party ink at all. Is it a firmware issue? because on the nazdar lyson website, this series of ink says it is compatible with my printer (133 series)

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Either Lyson's ink ID chips are bad or they sent you the wrong type of ink. It really couldn't be anything else. The ink may be compatible with your printer but your printer can use 3 different types of ink, SS21, ES3 and Sublimation. If you put the wrong type in, it stops you to prevent damage to the machine. An example would be that your printer is setup to run SS21 ink but they sent you an ES3 compatible ink instead. Check the cartridge to see what it says what type of ink it is supposed to replace.

d fleming

I have found the people at Naz-Dar very quick to resolve issues over the years. Great thing is issues are few and far between. Have you contacted them to make sure you have the right product in hand? Is it one cart or all? Have any of their carts worked for you already?