• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Realtree camo patterns

WrapZone

Anyone here worked with the realtree camo patterns? We have a client that want a full wrap on a pickup with one of the patterns that real tree offers, I have tried to e-mail them but they have not responded so I am tryng to find other options.
Are there alternatives to the realtree patterns or anyone here have a license willing to sell me a pattern? I am located in Sweden so I need to buy it digitally and print over here.

Intense01

Anyone here worked with the realtree camo patterns? We have a client that want a full wrap on a pickup with one of the patterns that real tree offers, I have tried to e-mail them but they have not responded so I am tryng to find other options.
Are there alternatives to the realtree patterns or anyone here have a license willing to sell me a pattern? I am located in Sweden so I need to buy it digitally and print over here.

I had the same question asked yesterday. I am hoping you find something out on here too. I emailed also but haven't heard back.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Good luck..... Any of the few licensees that have the digital files are certainty not allowed to sell or release the digital artwork. You can only license that yourself from Realtree. Last I heard they are happy with the number of licensees for wide format digital and are not allowing any additional licensees.

2B

doesn't Fellers sell real-tree camo?

cant find franks catalog to check :/

WrapZone

Good luck..... Any of the few licensees that have the digital files are certainty not allowed to sell or release the digital artwork. You can only license that yourself from Realtree. Last I heard they are happy with the number of licensees for wide format digital and are not allowing any additional licensees.

Sounds like a brilliant business concept :)

mudmedia

Try aurora graphics, they got tons of good digital files maybe not real trees but close by

ha...Do not do this...You can normally buy the mossy oaks and realtree by the roll. Not sure how good their patterns are I have seen some done and they looked nice. Probably better than most aurora stuff would.

rjssigns

Bushwolf from Aurora looks good.

I don't understand all the hate for Aurora Graphics. For the few things I've needed they've been great. It would be more helpful to give a reason than just saying they suck.

Flame

Sounds like a brilliant business concept :)

It is actually.

You simply will not find ready to go patterns. Just accept you have to buy someone elses printed vinyl, and charge accordingly. Or if you're a graphics whiz, ANYTHING can be recreated, just be prepared so dump a few days into creating something that looks right. But heck if you do that, you can license it yourself!

CP Signs

Couple years back, customer came to me with these and wanted me to install. Aweful. Most didn't have the same tint, they were not seamless tiles, nothing would line up properly. I would lose a quarter of a panel to line things up. Lots of waste. Unlaminated. Some printed on different media.

WrapZone

Thanks for the input guys, suggested to the client that I will go into the woods to take pictures and create our own real camo

Tony McD

I think the hardest part will be making it tileable....and the bigger the tile, the less the repeat will be noticed.

knucklehead

Back in the 70's when I worked at the screen printing plant, we were the #2 choice for printing RealTree fabric. Printed some samples, like a hundred yards or so, for Bill Jordan, and daddy to look at. Ours actually looked better, but they decided to go with another printer, just because they were local. That would have been a good contract, but who knew.

S

signs-work

its $2500 for 3 months of access to use the real-tree artwork

deegrafix

Holy smokes! The rolls are small and expensive as well.

I constantly get asked about camo but no one wants to pay for Realtree so yesterday I took pictures of the woods and made my own. The "tile" is 18"x24" at 300dpi so it can be enlarged to easily twice that and with the generous use of the clone stamp it seems like a have a usable camo. I did the back of my PT in camo and lettered the window about the All New Southern Live Oak Pattern! Get yours today!

We'll see how it goes.....

divers2deep

I would like to see what you created ! Sounds pretty neat!

Holy smokes! The rolls are small and expensive as well.

I constantly get asked about camo but no one wants to pay for Realtree so yesterday I took pictures of the woods and made my own. The "tile" is 18"x24" at 300dpi so it can be enlarged to easily twice that and with the generous use of the clone stamp it seems like a have a usable camo. I did the back of my PT in camo and lettered the window about the All New Southern Live Oak Pattern! Get yours today!

We'll see how it goes.....

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
ha...Do not do this...You can normally buy the mossy oaks and realtree by the roll. Not sure how good their patterns are I have seen some done and they looked nice. Probably better than most aurora stuff would.

I have to disagree with this advice 100%
Bushwolf's hi res patterns don't repeat 50 times on the vehicle like wrapping paper the way mossy oaks and real tree's does. So you're right. You're "not sure how good their patterns are"
You can print your own rolls from Bushwolf's patterns, change the sizing, hugh, lam with gloss or matte etc.