• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Recent Cedar Sandblasted Signs

peavey123

Hey All, Just wanted to post up some recent work we've done. I designed my first cedar sign in the spring (Glen Drummond Farm sign) which has gold leaf lettering. The sign design was well received and the word seemed to spread quickly. Since then we've received 3 more cedar sandblasted sign orders. One of those (Ancaster eye clinic) ordered a total of 8 cedar signs which is a pretty nice order.

For many of you these signs probably aren't a big deal, but for me it's very rewarding knowing that the signs will be around for a long time. It just gets me excited in this world of seemingly endless coroplast and aluminum signs. lol Anyways check them out. Thank you.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Lookin' good.

What thickness are the boards and did you/your company glue them up or did you buy readi-made blanks ??

peavey123

Lookin' good.

What thickness are the boards and did you/your company glue them up or did you buy readi-made blanks ??

They are 1.5" thick Western Red Cedar.

Great work!

Are you doing these yourself or outsourcing?

Ya, they're outsourced. We just design and install the signs. I wish I could take a stab at making these one day.

BillyBoy86

those look good!
i just sandblasted my first cedar sign yesterday. it's a simple one, but it helped me get a feel for it