• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Recent email from Signcraft Magazine...

Kottwitz-Graphics

I just got my newest copy of Signcraft, and in the span of 24 hours, the unthinkable happened...

"I need to inquire about a replacement issue. I just received issue # 217 November/December issue in the mail. My son's puppy devoured it, shredding it to pieces... So, I need to find out the cost for a new issue for my almost complete collection."

The issue was eaten by my son's 6 month old puppy. He got up on the stand that I had it on, and had a grand old time...

This is the reply from Dennis at Signcraft...

"Hello Mark,

If you had read the small print on your original subscription form you would have found that we guarantee issues eaten by puppies!! Your replacement copy is in the mail.

Thanks for being a longtime reader of SignCraft Magazine.

Best - Dennis McIltrot"

Gotta love it...

Geet Faulkner

wicked mint!
another cool family that made a huge contribution to the trade.
McIltrots rock!
I just bought a sweet rolling magazine rack from Big Daddy Don Garlits to hold my collection of SignCraft:)

I had the same experience. Had an issue of Signcraft get damaged, emailed them and had a new copy right away. I like the mag so much I managed to buy all the issues from the first. As long as I'm in the business I'll be subscribing. Money well spent. (Also goes well with a barrel-aged IPA and a cigar.)