• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Recent truck wrap

Wraps ink

Here is a truck we designed and installed

Attachments

• DSCN2948.jpg
    DSCN2948.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 67

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yowsa, I'm dizzy. The design isn't my cupa tea, but it seems to work for ya....... nice instal, too.

Wraps ink

lol... the customer wanted the grunge look to match the look of the truck the wrap was printed on an epson gs6000

Flame

Logo is epicly hideous. Not a bad wrap though. Grunge may not be everyone's thing but I can dig it!

Wraps ink

more wraps

they all aren't grunge here is another

Attachments

• 548142_405482026173831_541498321_n.jpg
    548142_405482026173831_541498321_n.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 87

OlsonSigns601

Far as I'm concerned with a Wrap.

Purpose: To get noticed

If you can accomplish that and you effectively advertise your product or promote your business: Mission Accomplished.

With that said: Nobody is going to write down that lady's phone number can call it. Unless its something like ###-FIT-NESS You might as well just leave it off, but its down right impossible to tell any customer that.

Wraps ink

The woman was the whole purpose for the wrap. They wanted to gear more towards womens fitness and to me a picture speaks alot quicker than listing what they are focusing on or text...If a picture works I will use it over plain text anyday I mean there is no mistaking what target market they are going for here.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I like the pink one much better, but I had to take a second.... and then third look to see if she was a transvestite.