• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Recommend Profile Settings For Window Perf jv33 oynx

Spencer McMurtry

Hello!

I was curious what settings you recommended for printing window perf on a jv33 with oynx and ss2 ink.

do i use the same profile i printed the vinyl on? or change any settings?

Thank you!
Spencer

WestbankKurt

Perf profiles

I am using Onyx on a CJV30-160 and have used a banner profile to print on perf. I thought it might lay down a heavier application. It looked fine to me but every situation is different so you should experiment with different profiles to see what looks good to you. Of course you can go to the manufactures web site to see if they offer a canned profile.

petesign

I always double strike the perf, you'll never match colors exactly, because so much of your image is washed out in the window. If you go to clearfocus's website they tell you to double strike... I did play around with ink saturation one afternoon, and came up with something closer, but it took forever, and honestly, double striking the print looked good enough. What kind of perf is it, 65/35 or 50/50?