• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Recommendations for round cornering signs

Pideas

I need to round corner 30pt polystyrene or 3mm PVC signage. What recommendations do you have for a low volume round cornering machine that can be done by hand?

Dan360

We have 2 Lassco Wizers (hand version) that we use for business cards. It'll round corner plastic as well. I've done .040 aluminum on it but anything thicker it does seem to struggle with.

TimToad

We use this for thin gauge aluminum, magnetic, ACM, styrene, 3mm and less PVC, coroplast, etc.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-01-28 at 8.34.14 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-01-28 at 8.34.14 PM.png
    259.9 KB · Views: 360

equippaint

Anyone have good recommendations for higher volume corner rounding? We have an electric lassco cr50. Its slow and mucks up the corners with its sloppy dies but couldnt find anything better.

Evan Gillette

We have an accucutter 080 cornermate, a bit spendy but works great for aluminum plastic and acm/acp. We have a couple different radius dies and a slot die for real estate signs.

gabagoo

We use this for thin gauge aluminum, magnetic, ACM, styrene, 3mm and less PVC, coroplast, etc.
I have had one of these for over 20 years and it still works great. Can buy different size dies as well. I think it is probably the cheapest corner rounder you will find.

TimToad

I have had one of these for over 20 years and it still works great. Can buy different size dies as well. I think it is probably the cheapest corner rounder you will find.

For the money and our volume it's perfectly adequate. If we started doing a bigger volume of things needing a more robust tool, we'd buy it.

Jeff grossman

Living the dream
Anyone have good recommendations for higher volume corner rounding? We have an electric lassco cr50. Its slow and mucks up the corners with its sloppy dies but couldnt find anything better.

Jeff grossman

Living the dream
Don’t know why I can’t post a photo but
Lasco model cr-50b
Using it everyday for 23 years or so it seems
Shear action self sharpening