• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Recommendations

Eforcer

XPS Tower Special Edition

10th Gen Intel® Core™ i9-10900K processor(10-Core, 20M Cache, 3.7GHz to 5.3GHz)

Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit, English

NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX 2070 SUPER™ 8GB GDDR6

memory: 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR4, 2933Mhz

harddrive
2TB M.2 PCIe NVME SSD + 2TB SATA 7200RPM HDD

$2599.00

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
AMD is nice. 2-3 TB HDD is good....put another one in there as a backup file drive or something as well. Drives are not expensive.

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
AMD Ryzen 5000 series if you want to go hog wild. But personally...Im still a MAC guy with graphics.

Adam Vreeke

Knows just enough to get in a lot of trouble..
Looks like you can play the new Call of Duty on 3 different accounts and run 2 RIPS all at the same time on that thing.

Eforcer

Looks like you can play the new Call of Duty on 3 different accounts and run 2 RIPS all at the same time on that thing.

I'm actually replacing an old 2009 Lenovo

It's either the Dell Tower or The SIgnBurst INFERNO

Attachments

• 11111.pdf
    60.1 KB · Views: 173

Adam Vreeke

Knows just enough to get in a lot of trouble..
You could run with something like this. https://www.newegg.com/p/1VK-01UA-00001?&quicklink=true Depending on what you are using it for. If it is just for ripping it would be great, graphics, not so much as it has an integrated GPU. The only thing with the above deal is you are going to have to immediately put in more RAM, which isn't too big of a deal, but is something to consider when purchasing.

Also just a heads with Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals coming up the scams on electronics run a plenty. I was in the market for a new gaming PC a few years ago and they were rampant on Amazon. Amazing deals at amazing prices, they just required you to call in to their 'shop' with a CC to order instead of going through Amazon. Huge red flags, but figured I would put that out there.

Eforcer

Adam I couldn't agree with you more. I never indulge into any specials. They are not providing the best products up for sale in any type of products. I'm going with Sunburst "INFERNO" I'm using it for graphics to produce work faster and efficiently.

Thanks all for replies