• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Recommended flatbed printer - laser, blade or router

wprtgs

Looking for recommendations on a flatbed printer for styrene. What are my cutting options - laser, blade, router? Would appreciate your feedback if you have one and how they perform. Thanks.

CS-SignSupply

Give me a call at 1-877-602-4237 on the Flatbed.

I would like to arrange a shipment of samples from you for me to print on our Flora UV Flatbed for your review.

wprtgs

Give me a call at 1-877-602-4237 on the Flatbed.

I would like to arrange a shipment of samples from you for me to print on our Flora UV Flatbed for your review.

Thanks Bobby. I left a message with my phone #. I went to your FB page and watched videos of it. Looks nice. Does it handle cutting as well, styrene?

wprtgs

You're talking (2) different animals...... if you want to print directly to substrate then shape cut you will need a flatbed printer AND a flatbed cutter or router.

Thanks. Just learned that today after assuming a machine existed that would do both. But apparently the risk of dust and debris damaging the print heads justifies keeping them as two separate pieces entirely.