• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

red hue-annoying!!

Sherry2006

Hi! I have a Roland SP300 that I am using with Roland Colorip and Corel Draw. I'm trying to print off a jpeg image I pulled off the internet. I do realize colors won't turn out the exact same. On the screen it looks perfect, but when I print it, every image turns out dark with a red hue to it. I've tried changing image configuration, halftone properties, ICC Input and output settings, etc. all with roughly the same outcome, either the image is really light or really dark, but all with this horrible red tinge. I am definetley no expert when it comes to color settings, and am just lost. I am not sure where I should start, i've just been blindley changing settings, hoping to come across something that works. Any ideas? at least where to start? Any help is greatly appreciated, Thanks!

BlueDuck

Red hue Solution.

If it looks right on the screen, take a screen capture of it (several if necessary, cropping & moving them back into a composite) to create a new jpeg.
This way you are separating yourself from the corrupting data.
Cheers
Blue Duck
Perth Australia