• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Reflective Cutting Vinyl in colors/air egress?

IslandSignWorks

Some vendors make white cutting vinyl in rapid air egress but we're looking for reflective vinyl in colors (gold, black, red). Fellers sells white for inkjet but printing blobs of color is not a good use of our 2 solvent printers if you can buy it in the color you need.

Any ideas?

AKwrapguy

Some vendors make white cutting vinyl in rapid air egress but we're looking for reflective vinyl in colors (gold, black, red). Fellers sells white for inkjet but printing blobs of color is not a good use of our 2 solvent printers if you can buy it in the color you need.

Any ideas?

We generally print any color we need onto 3M680CR and overlam.

IslandSignWorks

I guess that's my point - why tie up a printer and burden the expense of ink, overlam, and labor if the material can be purchased in standard colors?

fresh

I think you can also laminate reflective with translucent vinyl. again, I think this is a thing, but I've never done it.

SamFeatherston

Any ideas?

Any ideas?
Orafol 5650RA come is white and colors with Rapid-air (Air Egress)