• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Registration Boxes?

petesign

You know the ones, cardboard, you fold 'em up? Need to quote 1000 of them.

I see Displays2go sells them, but sells to the public. Anyone here have a wholesale source?

Thanks in advance... trying to get my hustle on - slow month.

petesign

Something like this.

Attachments

• registration-box.jpg
    registration-box.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 93

petesign

Thanks addy! I have thrown out about 100 of their catalogs.... waiting on a quote for 1000 of them now.

petesign

Wow, just got off the phone with Uline, they called me back with their quote. They think their poo doesn't stink. Found a couple other sites who don't wholesale and they are 30% cheaper.

And if I can find it that easy, so can they. (perhaps I should have posted this in the premium section) any mods feel like moving it? :)

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
A few members here have posted on purchasing some high end cutters in the past few months. Maybe you could wheel and deal with one of them to see if they couldn't do it at a nice wholesale price. Give them a chance to exercise their new gear and make a little cash.
We design drop boxes for a local chain of c-stores (to their spec) - print a template on styrene and then cut them by hand out of coro or pvc.
Our quantities are low enough for hand cutting (12-24 at a time) but someone with a table could crank out your 1k in no time at all.

wayne k
guam usa

RycckG

I sent you a quotation for the boxes only in white. I can add 4 color process for about $1.10 each box...