• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Registration Mark Help

102RCR

I had a malware get by my firewall so I had to wipe my computer. I have everything back and all the profiles set to where I want them. My only problem is registration marks.. I have searched and searched and can't find a solution to my problem. I remember changing it but don't remember how I did it.

FlexiCloud

I'm looking to print Graphtech type 2 registration marks when contour cutting. Right now it does the small registration marks with numbers and cutter doesn't know what to do and want me to do them manually.

Before I had it all set up to where you put a contour cut around your project and all that showed up in Rip & Print and PM was the contour cut. When it printed it had the Graphtech registration marks.

It seems no matter what I change in either R&P or PM I keep getting the small cross hairs that are numbered.

102RCR

Edit. Problem Solved. For some reason when the Cutter driver was installed the first time something wasn't right. I deleted and reloaded the driver and everything is working now...