• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Relay For Life team logo

tzn_motorsports

Need some help. When I was diagnosed with cancer in 2010 I decided that I needed to make a career change so I took a job with the American Cancer Society. I sold off all my sign supplies and software.

My daughter and her 11 year old friends have formed a Relay For Life team and have set a goal to raise $1500 in 2012. They have alread raised over $400.

Here is where I want some help. She wanted me to design a logo for the team to use. I have an idea but don't have the software anymore. The team name is STREET HEAT. I was thinking that the STREET could be in an outline block with the HEAT being a flame going through it.

If anyone can take a few minutes and do this for me I would greatly appreciate it. You can email the final design to me at brad.tribble@cancer.org

Thanks...and if you would like to make a donation to her team here is a link https://secure3.convio.net/tacs/sit...=1052962&PROXY_TYPE=22&1009578.donation=form1

:thankyou:
:U Rock:

Ken

Here's a quickie..

Maybe someone else can expand on this.
Good luck.
Ken

Attachments

• Street Heat.jpg
    Street Heat.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 106

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
There is open source software out in the web, of note ... Inkscape is pretty decent for vector, no real bells and whistles like illustrator or draw but still solid little program. Gimp is really good for raster editing ... about the same as photoshop 4 ... basically just before photoshop started doing everything for you.