• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Relentless Error Code

signed_wraps

I have a L570. Brand new, it's been hot for less than a week. I get a relentless error (16:41.10) something about the curing module. Has anyone else recieved this error? Only thing that helps is a full reboot, and then it may persist for 3 hours and not at all. Seen very little info in regards and struggled to get helpful responses from HP.

jayhawksigns

Just got it twice this morning running some banner material at full temp on our L560, backed the temps off 5 degrees and it ran without issue. Which firmware are you running?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

signed_wraps

Just got it twice this morning running some banner material at full temp on our L560, backed the temps off 5 degrees and it ran without issue. Which firmware are you running?

Storm 00-04-00.2

Sometimes I get it with vinyl but mostly banner, mostly when I am trying to run a second side print. I can count on it, occasionaly on vinyl but not usually. I'll try knocking off 5.

FireFab

I have had 2 issues with my 360 a print head problem and ink level sensor problem. Both times I was able to get support on the phone within 30 minutes of the problem. The printhead failed in warranty and I had new heads on my door by the next morning. The next issue was in the ink level problem, but I could still print fine. The ink level issue started on Friday afternoon, Tuesday morning a tech was at my door ready to diagnose the problem.

HP support has been outstanding!

signed_wraps

HP's suggested work around is to leave the curing door open, which has definitely helped my machine. It is a known bug in their latest firmware update. They are currently working on patching the firmware.

I have had 2 issues with my 360 a print head problem and ink level sensor problem. Both times I was able to get support on the phone within 30 minutes of the problem. The printhead failed in warranty and I had new heads on my door by the next morning. The next issue was in the ink level problem, but I could still print fine. The ink level issue started on Friday afternoon, Tuesday morning a tech was at my door ready to diagnose the problem.

Everytime I'd call and it'd ring like someone was able to pick it up, the call would drop. Happened 7 or 8 times the other day. Finally got through, the guy on the phone was super helpful. He gave me a temp work around until HP can correct their Firmware bug that causes this error to fly so often.

jayhawksigns

Got this error twice in fifteen minutes. Had the curing door closed and temp set to 235. Got over halfway through a 6' banner when it canned. Restarted it, left the curing door open, and the second time it got maybe a foot into the banner before it decided to stop again. They really need to get something figured out with this.

signed_wraps

Got this error twice in fifteen minutes. Had the curing door closed and temp set to 235. Got over halfway through a 6' banner when it canned. Restarted it, left the curing door open, and the second time it got maybe a foot into the banner before it decided to stop again. They really need to get something figured out with this.

We're running cooler than 235, but leaving the door open has greatly reduced the error, for us.

HP tech actually just come through and switched some boards around and such to test if it's firmware or hardware, so high five on HP.

Barcelona is working on a firmware patch, but they really have limited data sets so far. HP only recently pointed that there is a known bug in the firmware. However, they have had machines need actual boards or fan replacements.

Last edited:

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
Good lord drop those temps! 235 is too much for anything. I'm running banner at 205.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jayhawksigns

Don't know if anyone else has watched the temps on their machine while it runs, but mine got up to 13 degrees over the set curing temp before it started to cool down to what it was supposed to be at, wonder if the way they have it heating up is pumping needs to be adjusted or if they need to up the over temp threshold a little bit. Thing worked fine though on the original firmware so they had to either change a setting or a random conflict showed up when they built the new firmware.

Side note, I wasn't able to work late yesterday and after talking with our dealer he said he would have HP call, since I was gone he spoke with the boss, suffice to say he wasn't very impressed with HPs customer service.

maximumapogee

I have a L570. Brand new, it's been hot for less than a week. I get a relentless error (16:41.10) something about the curing module. Has anyone else recieved this error? Only thing that helps is a full reboot, and then it may persist for 3 hours and not at all. Seen very little info in regards and struggled to get helpful responses from HP.

What's your voltage? We're on a 240V system and were getting 16.41:10 and 16.43:10 errors. The error would always happen from a cold start when it's getting ready to print, if it did start printing, it would keep printing as long as you didn't let it cool down. Techs came out 3 times and replaced the heaters and heater controllers, but no improvement. I hooked up a voltage regulator which drops the voltage to 220V and it's been working fine since then.

Christian @ 2CT Media

Is the error, ink level sensor not reading correctly?

If so we have had that issue and literally every single one of our pips have failed/replaced in the first 15 months... But its a isolated issue. They go one by one.

As for the OP problem, that error is very similar to one we got on our 25500 years ago and it means 1 of 2 things. The heating element is failing is the worst case the other is the temp sensor needs to be recalibrated.

Christian @ 2CT Media

Yay, after getting my ink level sensors replaced in less than 6 months we are cycling back to having the same errors.... this is dumb, since I brought it up the last time they were out that it seemed like it was a bigger issue than just sensors.