• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Relocating to New York

Jason Dunmire

My girl and I are trying to relocate to New York, near NYC but not IN NYC, how hard is it to find ADA sign work around that area. I have over 15 years experience mainly in interior ADA signage. The last few years I've been the interior graphics supervisor for a sign company in Houston who do more exterior signage then interior signage but we stay busy. I do artwork with coreldraw and I run a mimaki printer, I would like to know more on the printer but haven't got around to color matching. I'm in my 40's so I don't want to start as lowest man on the totem pole but I'm willing to prove myself. This move may be up to a year away, just trying to get a lay of the land.

geb

High taxes in your future. NYC has many outlets, Long Island, N. Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania all nearby. Watch the job postings here going forward.

Jason Dunmire

Long Island would be good, my daughter is actually starting school at Malloy College this fall. Any recommendations would be appreciated, like I said it may be a while until the move but I would like to have at least a small plan in place. If anyone has any info on houses you can private message me I'll take help with that too!!!