• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Removable and Reusable Adhesive Fabric

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I have some Latex, UV, and Aqueous compatible Adhesive Fabric rolls I am needing to find a home for at a ridiculous price. It will not run in Solvent or Eco-Solvent FYI.

13 Mil Heavy Removable, Reusable Adhesive Fabric 60"x75' $150 and I have 4 rolls at this price.
7 Mil Light Weight Removable, Reusable Adhesive Fabric 36"x100' $95 and I have 2 rolls at this price.

These are way below dealer costs.

JTBoh

I sell signage and signage accessories.
Can you give some more information about what "reusable" means? I don;t think I've seen this product.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
This is like the Phototex materials in the market, it is a easy to apply and easy to remove and re-use on multiple surfaces. I can put it on my wall today and tomorrow take it off and put it on my door if I wish. It will stay up on the wall for as long as I want, but I can take it down with ease and out it on something else.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Can you give some more information about what "reusable" means? I don;t think I've seen this product.

7 mil and 13 mil removable/repositionable adhesive-backed polyester fabric. Can be applied to walls, windows, doors, elevators and much more. Does not peel, rip, shrink or curl. It can moved and re-applied over and over again.