• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Removable "sticker" on banner

jdoug5170

Hi. I just got a request for a number of banners with a removable sticker (date and time of event) so that they can reuse the banner for years to come.

We use Oracle 3621-G in house. Would this work knowing that the sticker will be replaced each year? 13oz banner material. Will any adhesive be easy to cleanup for applying new sticker?

Thank you in advance for you help.

Doug

Slamdunkpro

Hi. I just got a request for a number of banners with a removable sticker (date and time of event) so that they can reuse the banner for years to come.

We use Oracle 3621-G in house. Would this work knowing that the sticker will be replaced each year? 13oz banner material. Will any adhesive be easy to cleanup for applying new sticker?
3621 will work IF you:

• Laminate it - 210 matte works well for this application.
  • Don't leave it on for a year - Strip it off as soon as the event is over and apply the next one right before the banner is hung. The longer you leave it on the more of the adhesive will transfer itself to the banner.
3621 is a block out so minor adhesive transfer should not be a big deal.

Mosh

[Don't leave it on for a year - Strip it off as soon as the event is over and apply the next one right before the banner is hung. The longer you leave it on the more of the adhesive will transfer itself to the banner. /QUOTE]

This never happens and it will be a PITA and gooie mess!!! Been there done that.

Marie

We do that for a lot of vacation Bible schools and just layer another printed decal on top of the previous year's date.

thewood

Are the banners also printed? In my experience, even removable-adhesive decals will leave some adhesive on banners, and anything I use to remove adhesive will also remove the solvent ink.

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
banners with a removable sticker.

Would this work knowing that the sticker will be replaced each year?

Will any adhesive be easy to cleanup for applying new sticker?

Doug
Stickers are for kids coloring books and lunchboxes... :signs101:
Professional Sign Shops make decals. :thumb: