• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Remove"Job List" limit on Rasterlink 6 ?

ccchang1228

Hi

I wasn't able to delete or edit my previous post so i just repost to see if i can get some info. The problem is that we cannot open any more jobs once we hit a certain number jobs in the "Job List" column. It will say something like "Cannot register more data" at the bottom when we try to open a new job. I thought it was a memory problem but there is still enough "Physical Memory" on the top right corner.

I think there is a limit on the number of job list you can open simultaneously. We have to delete an old job so we can enter a new one whenever we get that message at the bottom. We are planning to have someone come in the morning to enter all jobs in Resterlink 6 and another guy would do just the printing in afternoon, so this will be an issue.

1. Is there any way to remove the limit of job list we can open in Rasterlink 6 ?

Glenn586

Backup

I don't think you can remove the limit but just as good you can set up a backup file to save jobs to. This keeps all the crucial information in place for when you need to restore the file. I guess this gives kind of gives you unlimited space in the data list.

ccchang1228

I don't think you can remove the limit but just as good you can set up a backup file to save jobs to. This keeps all the crucial information in place for when you need to restore the file. I guess this gives kind of gives you unlimited space in the data list.

Thanks for the info. Do you mean that the person can open the all the jobs needed to print in RL6 and just back up the jobs that when it hits the limit ? So when we need to print, we just restore the that backup file ? This should work but will it save also all the modification and jigs selected in the backup ? Do you know where I can get more to do this ? I tried googling but info on rastelink 6 is kind of confusing.

I also attach a picture of the job list.

Thank :)

Attachments

• IMG_2700.JPG
    IMG_2700.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 304

ccchang1228

Thanks for the info. Do you mean that the person can open the all the jobs needed to print in RL6 and just back up the jobs that when it hits the limit ? So when we need to print, we just restore the that backup file ? This should work but will it save also all the modification and jigs selected in the backup ? Do you know where I can get more to do this ? I tried googling but info on rastelink 6 is kind of confusing.

I also attach a picture of the job list.

Thank :)

By the way, is there anyway to back up jig print profile ?