• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Renaissance Festival sign

SignManiac

Keith an employee of mine, was asked by his niece to make a sign for her to be displayed at an upcoming renaissance festival, and he asked me for some help with it. I designed it and he did most of the work putting it together. A mixed media piece. Digital print on 1/2" PVC, profile cut and edges painted black. Applique prismatic letters on the print along with a v-carved raised ribbon panel. Sign is about 2' x 2' in size. I'm tempted to make a second one for my showroom wall. I like the way it turned out and it was an easy sign to make.

Attachments

• Blackbird-01.jpg
    Blackbird-01.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 93
  • Blackbird-02.jpg
    Blackbird-02.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 105

SignManiac

Thank you all. I have done quite a few signs in a similar fashion as this and the combination of effects and mediums make these really stand out nicely. Gotta keep pushing the limits!

SignManiac

Yes it is John. Great avian observation there :) Are you a bird watcher? Down here we have lots of wild egrets and herons roaming all over the place. They're dumb though. Stand in the road and refuse to move out of the way looking back at you like they own the roads....

John Butto

Yes it is John. Great avian observation there :) Are you a bird watcher? Down here we have lots of wild egrets and herons roaming all over the place. They're dumb though. Stand in the road and refuse to move out of the way looking back at you like they own the roads....

Yea that is the way crows act when you drive through parts of Newark.