• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Replace Roland Print Head

Steve Prince

Has anyone had good or bad experience from buying a new Print Head from anyone other than Roland or Roland Distributors?

Re: VS540, 4 color
Cyan ink leaking into yellow prints.
Cap top and Dampers have been changed.

Thanks for any info.

Steve

lgroth

I don't have a VS series, still using an SC which uses the DX4 heads... I get heads (and many other parts) from http://www.dgpartsmall.com/ and have no complaints, they also carry head cables, pumps, head boards, scan motors, manifolds, sensors, etc. They do sell the VS series heads too for under two grand, not having one I don't know how that compares to Roland prices...

Sign Works

I just installed a DX4 printhead from SolventInkjet.com ($795) on my Roland SP-300V, printer works like new again.

I just noticed your also in Sacramento, if your interested I know an ex Roland tech that works for a very reasonable fee.

lgroth

DG PartsMall is $695 for the DX4 Solvent heads, and they have a warehouse in southern Cal by you guys... :thumb:

Jim Hill

Looking for a good Roland tech in the Tampa Florida area?

Getting tired of spending $350.00 @ hour plus travel time for service.

Thanks Jim