• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

replace the spout rubber message

JeffA

Have a Mimaki CJV 150-130. Got a message this morning to 'replace the spout rubber of eco-cartridges'. The user manual shows nothing more than that it needs to be replaced but of course gives no details about the part(s) or process. I know where I can reset the counter for the message but that's about it. Anyone have any info on where the spout rubber(s) are at, the part number(s), how to replace, and where to buy?

If Mimaki would just release the maintenance manual it would make life easier.

Thanks

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
I've never seen that error but I assume you're using a bulk system? In that case it would be the rubber seal in the 2 liter bulk case. See below. Feel free to contact us. We can have them drop shipped from Mimaki.
547ead7f26ff3.jpg

JeffA

I've seen that part as the only connection to the issue, and your reply confirms that is the part. That is good info. Thanks. Do you know of any write up on the replacement process?

I've never seen that error but I assume you're using a bulk system? In that case it would be the rubber seal in the 2 liter bulk case. See below. Feel free to contact us. We can have them drop shipped from Mimaki.
547ead7f26ff3.jpg

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
I've seen that part as the only connection to the issue, and your reply confirms that is the part. That is good info. Thanks. Do you know of any write up on the replacement process?

Unfortunately the only manual I have simply says to take the old one out and put the new one in. If you take the bag out and look in there, it should be pretty straight forward.

JeffA

You reference a bag, and I'm realizing that you are refering to the bulk ink system, which I don't use. Use ink straight from cartridge. So, I'm less understanding why the notice of the change came up.

Unfortunately the only manual I have simply says to take the old one out and put the new one in. If you take the bag out and look in there, it should be pretty straight forward.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
You reference a bag, and I'm realizing that you are refering to the bulk ink system, which I don't use. Use ink straight from cartridge. So, I'm less understanding why the notice of the change came up.

Are you using white ink by chance?