• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Retractable Banner W/ Hard Case

2B

Looking for a source that has retractable banners and matching (fitted) hard case.
would prefer the full turnkey option, printing and assembly of hardware.

banner size is about 80"h x 33"w

fuzzy_cam

The Granbury Wrap & Sign Guy
Signworldamerica.com & Signs 365 both offer printed retractable banners (including stand). However, I am not sure about the hard case option. I've only seen a soft case included in the ones we have ordered, and we have ordered from a few different suppliers.

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
Signs365 has them. I haven't tried the retractable ones yet, but the others are pretty nice. If I have a client that wants something more high end, I go to Creative Banner/Showdown Displays. I've purchased a bunch of retractables over the years from them and it's always a high quality product. Even their lower end stuff is pretty awesome.

Modern Ink Signs

Premium Subscriber
Showdown (formerly Creative Banner).

Supreme retractor. Has a nice hard case. Lifetime warranty on hardware. Easy to change out graphics. Easy for releasing tension and then retention again.

They do turnkey....

2B

The hard cases are needed for shipping and also for checked luggage with flights