Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestions Retractable Banner W/ Hard Case

Discussion in 'Product and Supplier Referrals' started by 2B, Jan 3, 2019.

1. 2B

2B Moderator

May 5, 2011
    TX
    Looking for a source that has retractable banners and matching (fitted) hard case.
    would prefer the full turnkey option, printing and assembly of hardware.

banner size is about 80"h x 33"w

Tags:
  2. CamTX

CamTX The Granbury Wrap & Sign Guy

Mar 7, 2017
    Granbury, TX
    Signworldamerica.com & Signs 365 both offer printed retractable banners (including stand). However, I am not sure about the hard case option. I've only seen a soft case included in the ones we have ordered, and we have ordered from a few different suppliers.

3. bannertime

bannertime "You guys do banners, right?"

Sep 8, 2016
    Arlington, TX
    I believe Orbus' premium banner stand lines like Barracuda have a hard case option.

4. nate

nate Active Member

May 10, 2007
    Utah
    We can do this for you. Give Georgia or Nathanael a call @ 801-305-1655 or email sales@abacatalog.com

Thank you.

5. 2B

2B Moderator

May 5, 2011
    TX
    Thanks, but we have already spoken with Georgia, was told Y'all do not offer a hard case

6. WhiskeyDreamer

WhiskeyDreamer Professional Snow Ninja

Aug 6, 2007
    USA
    Signs365 has them. I haven't tried the retractable ones yet, but the others are pretty nice. If I have a client that wants something more high end, I go to Creative Banner/Showdown Displays. I've purchased a bunch of retractables over the years from them and it's always a high quality product. Even their lower end stuff is pretty awesome.

7. Modern Ink Signs

Modern Ink Signs Member

Jun 27, 2008
    Waukesha, WI
    Showdown (formerly Creative Banner).

Supreme retractor. Has a nice hard case. Lifetime warranty on hardware. Easy to change out graphics. Easy for releasing tension and then retention again.

They do turnkey....

8. FireSprint

FireSprint Merchant Member

Are you looking for a hard case for durability?

9. 2B

2B Moderator

May 5, 2011
    TX
    The hard cases are needed for shipping and also for checked luggage with flights