• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Reverse Digital Printing?

Dooka

So many customers are asking for application inside for viewing outside.
I know this well in the sense of cut vinyl, but not digital print.
Is there a type of media out there that you can reverse print on, and somehow apply to inside of glass for viewing on the outside!?
I'm trying to comprehend how that works, lol.
I have seen it around, tried calling various local suppliers and no luck....
Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Mosh

Print it on clear in reverse and use white film to laminate (be sure it is white on the back.)
We do second surface applications all the time.

What I tell my customers:Stuff on the inside of window do not show up as well, do to window glare. As for lasting longer inside, the sun is what kills film so no difference there....

Bigdawg

Just Me
Print it on clear in reverse and use white film to laminate (be sure it is white on the back.)
We do second surface applications all the time.

What I tell my customers:Stuff on the inside of window do not show up as well, do to window glare. As for lasting longer inside, the sun is what kills film so no difference there....

We do the same reverse print on clear and laminate with white vinyl. If you have to contour cut, put tape over your registration marks before you laminate - you'll need to cut the laminate off of the mark in order for the machine to read them

Mosh

Honestly I just print on oracal 290 laminate. For cutting I just make sure the register makes are not covered up. I have some that are still up 5-6 years....