• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Review For Pop Up Banner

Jean Shimp

Has anyone tried out the Signs365 banner stand? The price looks very reasonable for the banner plus the stand. Do they assemble the banner in the stand prior to shipping?

sagesign

Yes, it's completely assembled with a carrying case and set-up instructions. I was impressed, especially for the price. It wasn't a true banner though, but more of a thin plastic, not sure the best way to describe it. I guess that is why it is considered a "No Curl" banner.

dale911

President
The problem with that material, while it prints beautifully, it can have the edges damaged easily when retracting the banner if you aren't careful to make sure it's centered.

WrapYourCar

The problem with that material, while it prints beautifully, it can have the edges damaged easily when retracting the banner if you aren't careful to make sure it's centered.

Yes I've been supplying roll up banners since day 1 and it's still our Bread and butter product. I now use a 440gsm matte usb banner material.. it's super strong, tear proof/resistant and far cheaper than the plastic alternatives I used to use! I also make sure to make the banner size 10mm narrower to counter the edge scraping problem when retracting!

dale911

President
My biggest banner client would freak if I did that. He specs 31.5" on his banners and they need to be within 1/16" of that so I am using a house brand material similar to ultraflex pet blockout. Fantastic material and pretty forgiving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk