• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help RF640 cian issues

LeroyAd

Hi guys. I'm new here. I'm the owner of a printing company in Seychelles for 9 where we had been using the Roland VS-640 until last November I bought the RF-640. Everything has been great until a couple days. I've been having issues with cyan missing in the test prints. After a couple of medium cleans they will restore only for them to disappear again soon after printing starts and thats pretty much the cycle. Missing cyan, couple of cleans, waste ink, perfect test print, starts printing perfect, after a couple of inches printed the colour changes, test print shows missing cyan and repeat..

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_Plus_1612438888319.jpg
    PhotoGrid_Plus_1612438888319.jpg
    590.9 KB · Views: 147

signheremd

Hi guys. I'm new here. I'm the owner of a printing company in Seychelles for 9 where we had been using the Roland VS-640 until last November I bought the RF-640. Everything has been great until a couple days. I've been having issues with cyan missing in the test prints. After a couple of medium cleans they will restore only for them to disappear again soon after printing starts and thats pretty much the cycle. Missing cyan, couple of cleans, waste ink, perfect test print, starts printing perfect, after a couple of inches printed the colour changes, test print shows missing cyan and repeat..
Sounds like air. But if you bought it in November, it should still be under warranty - call your rep and have them correct the issue