• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rhinestones for heat press

showcase 66

I have been getting a lot of requests for "bling" shirts. It has been a long time since I have done them and got rid of all my booklets I had of some places that did them. Another shop here was doing pretty much all those types of shirts but I just found out he closed in December.

Anyone know of a good place to get them?

Thanks.

showcase 66

Did you want to cut your own templates or have the complete transfer made? If you wanted to cut your own templates with a cutter, you would use our Stick Flock Material...we dont carry the actual rhinestones however.

Transfer Express has some templates available as well...http://www.transferexpress.com/rhinestone-transfers?icn=topnavhat&ici=rhinestones

Hey Mike,

Thanks for the info. Was actually thinking of both, for small one color things cutting my own templates but for larger quantity getting them made.

Have looked into Transfer express but I don't believe they do custom designs. I have not see where they do anyways. I need to call them later today, so I will see if they do.

Thanks again