• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

RIP for sc545ex

s7graphix

Hey. I just revived a sc545 while i got from a guy that said it was completely dead, just neede a main board and heads. Well i replaced them and the machine is firing great how ever the copy of versaworks which i i got from him open and verifies the the printer but the status says 'not connected' ....i have tried a flexi trial and it prints fine just the white lines.
When i up grade the versaworks it tells me 'cannot find information for the ink ' so i think versa is a bust .

Anyone knows how to get it to connect in versa?
Interconnect tool reads the printer and says 'ok' in status

Also Does anyone have color rip or wasatch that can work with it ?

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Hey. I just revived a sc545 while i got from a guy that said it was completely dead, just neede a main board and heads. Well i replaced them and the machine is firing great how ever the copy of versaworks which i i got from him open and verifies the the printer but the status says 'not connected' ....i have tried a flexi trial and it prints fine just the white lines.
When i up grade the versaworks it tells me 'cannot find information for the ink ' so i think versa is a bust .

Anyone knows how to get it to connect in versa?
Interconnect tool reads the printer and says 'ok' in status

Also Does anyone have color rip or wasatch that can work with it ?

So the Versawork ip address has to be the same as the SC545EX printer ip address. The computer ip address has to be the same except the last three number.

example:
Set Versawork IP: 192.168.1.100
Set SC545EX IP: 192.168.1.100
Set Computer IP: 192.168.1.150

This might help.
http://www.signs101.com/forums/show...inting-and-states-Not-Connected-in-VersaWorks

Francis

DirtyD

i don't think versaworks is normally compatible with pro 2's without the USB hasp key. looks like an onyx key.

I have a Pro2 745ex and I have Versaworks without any Hasp Keys. My Versaworks is updated all the way up to Version 5.5.0.

s7graphix

Is it necessary if the printer is directly connected to the computer?
How do you set the versaworks ip? or do you mean when I first open versaworks it ask for the printer ip and I click verify ?
I would try setting the computer ip when I get back

So the Versawork ip address has to be the same as the SC545EX printer ip address. The computer ip address has to be the same except the last three number.

example:
Set Versawork IP: 192.168.1.100
Set SC545EX IP: 192.168.1.100
Set Computer IP: 192.168.1.150

This might help.
http://www.signs101.com/forums/show...inting-and-states-Not-Connected-in-VersaWorks

Francis