• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

rivet sealer 3000? any one tried it?

Wraptrick

I've tried this out... The part you attach to the heat gun did not fit our heat guns, which are DeWalt. The handy 4 pin poker was great until all the needles bent and broke, halfway through the trailer we got it for. IMO, I'd try the RollePro rivet cutter, works pretty well.

nashvillesigns

Making America great, one sign at a time.
i have one. it does work. not all rivets are the same diameter as the gun, for, it only has two settings. kinda lame.
but it saves time.

Looks like a great tool- if it works and fits any heatgun.
Fellers discontinued it...if it is good where can you get it besides direct?

http://blackthornetools.com/
here is a link to it

thanks in advance for any input :) have a great day!

Just re hashing an old post, has anyone tried it recently, is it better made then before and do you know if it can be purchased in canada ( grimco in canada doesn't stock it )

lexsigns

Just re hashing an old post, has anyone tried it recently, is it better made then before and do you know if it can be purchased in canada ( grimco in canada doesn't stock it )

I did buy it way back- Works really good. I had a bunch of box trucks to do with rivets..
I cant remember where I ended up getting it though. The pins were a pain to change when you drop it other than that it was good.