• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

rj 900 cartridge "non original ink"

fabio777

Hi guys, I have a problem with my mutoh rj-900. Im setting up 4 new cartridges that are without the reflective stickers and the printer give the error "non original ink".

Somebody know how I have to put the sticker on the cartridge??

How shouled the 2 sensor in the cartridge assy read the sticker?? the first one (first sensor inserting the cartridge) should read the black or the reflection?

And there are differences between the black and the other colors?

Thanks

printmania

Prova a prendere una vecchia cartuccia e nella stessa posizione dove trovi lo strip nero lo devi posizionare sulla nuova cartuccia.

francesco1

consiglio

buon giorno ,,.
noi abbiamo,istallato,una testina di stampa,aquistata ,a un prezzo buono,da: www.digiprint-supplies.com/.ed è risultata,difettosa.
da regolamento,noi abbiamo rispedita,al mittente,in modo,che possono,cambiarla,o restituirci i soldi.
potete,aiutarci ,in merito,per piacere?

good day,,.
we have, installed, a print head, aquistata, at a good price, by: www.digiprint-supplies.com/.ed was, defective.
by regulation, we have returned to the sender, so that they can, change it, or give back the money.
you can, help, about, please?