• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

RJ-900 Operation Manual?

thewrightjenn

Please, please, please someone out there tell me you have a copy of the operation manual that you can email or fax me?

Mutoh has come to the conclusion that you must have Windows XP to view it online, and none of our computers here have XP.

Its making me even more crazy than I naturally am.

tcorn1965

I received your PM and responded. As far as your manual you should have gotten a hard copy as well as a operations manual on cd. I can send you a copy of the CD one if you have an FTP site I can drop it into for you.

Terry

tcorn1965

Please, please, please someone out there tell me you have a copy of the operation manual that you can email or fax me?

Mutoh has come to the conclusion that you must have Windows XP to view it online, and none of our computers here have XP.

Its making me even more crazy than I naturally am.

If you give me your email address I can send you a link to get files

jhanson

I updated my post... there's a PDF user's guide that can actually be printed out. The tech bulletins there are also worth looking through.

randya

JP,

Thanks, I have been looking for a solution to the html linked manual.
Some people are having issues with the 'frames' in the html linked manual.

Didnt realize that there was a pdf out there.
I uploaded to our site as well.