• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rock Work

deane

Here is the solution to a problem my niece had. She lives in a subdivision that does not have city water, so each house has their own well. The well head just happens to be in the front yard and was unsightly. So my brother had me create a hollow rock to sit over the well head.

I used 1 1/2" signfoam, magic sculpt and a grinder and this is what I came up with. I used Nova acrylic paint to finish it.

Attachments

• rollinswood rock 3.jpg
    rollinswood rock 3.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 110

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
They make something like that called a "mock rock"....but yours is much cooler.

Very nice job.

JB

Mosh

Looks good, what happens when a weed wacker hits it???? Just wait for that call. Just like putting vinyl..eerrr PLASTIC siding on a house.
Nothing wrong with that, also nothing wrong with living in a trailer-house, vinyl siding=trailer house IMO.
If you have "vinyl" plastic siding go out in the winter and kick your house and see what happens, mother nature will sooner or later...
or in warm weather give it a pull.... JUNK!!! No way to defend that.