• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rockhopper 2 problems

packman

I bought a rockhopper 2 in need of repair. Was told that it didn't work at all. No power to the unit what so ever.

So I bought it as it was really cheap to see if I could do anything with it and if not strip it for spares.

Anyway, I got it back to my unit and tried switching it on. And the guy was right, it din't power up.

For some strange reason I decided to check the fuse in the power cable. I changed it and hey presto it powered up lol.

It didn't print well at all. And the seller gave me everything to service it. New capping, pumps, dampers, wipers, cleaning solution etc.

Two of the head adaptors were broke, so I took all 4 heads out and cleaned them up. All nossels are firing well. Put everything back in but lost 2 screws for a print head.

After a month or so I've got 2 new screws and fitted them and now I'm getting a Head cable error with alarm buzzing.

Any idea what could be wrong? It didn't do this before.

Cheers Mark