• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rogue Roller!

Circleville Signs

Just wanted to give a quick shout out to Charlie over at Rogue Roller. Class act all the way. Took a solid hour out of his day to share with me his foam sculpting processes and gave me a ton of great advice.

There tends to be a disproportionate amount of negativity on these boards lately - I thought I'd give a huge thumbs up to a really classy new guy!

Thanks again Charlie!!

:U Rock:

RogueRoller

Just wanted to give a quick shout out to Charlie over at Rogue Roller. Class act all the way. Took a solid hour out of his day to share with me his foam sculpting processes and gave me a ton of great advice.

There tends to be a disproportionate amount of negativity on these boards lately - I thought I'd give a huge thumbs up to a really classy new guy!

Thanks again Charlie!!

Your welcome Gary, As for good and bad post, well lets hope we can spread our craft in a positive way. God Bless

I feel if you find it important to call me in hopes to improve our trade then you must be serious. I wish when I started to do this I found someone that took there vacation to help me.

I have one more day on vacation it started friday. So if there is any others that would like help PM me and I would be clad to give you my number.

lexsigns

you guys are great :) Have had many more possitive than negative help and frienships here! so thanks