• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

For Sale Roland 54” 540 VS print & Cut-has print issues- discounted

lexsigns

Purchased new in 2014- for 2 years has had issues printing large areas of solid colors-
creates random white streaks.looks like a static issue but it is not. print test looks good- I will upload asap

Roland has sent techs ( at no charge) to try to fix and has new encoders/ dampers and many other parts - all has been replaced BUT the heads.
They believe its an electrical issue.

Works perfect for smaller decals and print cut. I print and cut all but wraps. If it needs to be put on take up its too big and will streak ( comes with supply 55 take up)
If you need for wraps I DO NOT recommend. I need for wraps so its no good to me anymore.

8 color CMYK or can use white and metallic- ( have not ever) have cleaning cartridge and what ever ink is in it.

Sold as is - no Warranty must be picked up. Retail I am told is 6-8k if working properly. Make me an offer!!
I have a new one coming soon!