• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Roland 545 print issues

Szurakiii

Anybody now what solve this problem with black printhead?

Attachments

• 20200606_124500.jpg
    20200606_124500.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 138

FrankW

You could replace the flat cable which connects the printhead to the printer board. specially the deformation on the right side looks like an electronical problem, often the flat cable (disconnect the printer from the mains when replacing the cable). To check that, you could replace one cable with the other.

Beside of that this is a really old printer. Could be that other issues happen with that machine.

Szurakiii

You could replace the flat cable which connects the printhead to the printer board. specially the deformation on the right side looks like an electronical problem, often the flat cable (disconnect the printer from the mains when replacing the cable). To check that, you could replace one cable with the other.

Beside of that this is a really old printer. Could be that other issues happen with that machine.
Thanks, I'm checked tomorrow morning. Have a spare cable so maybe it's a point. I know it's old machine, just need work for me few months more.