• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland academy workshops

wwpro

Dana, how come I cannot access the webinar archive on ANY computer I use.
I'm a registered user, even though I have a lot of trouble to login most of the time, because the website acts really strange most of the time

Here's a screenshot, hope you guys can get this fixed soon, I love to being able to watch the webinars on my own time

thanks in advance

Attachments

• roland-error.jpg
    roland-error.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 109

Gene@mpls

Hi Dana- is there anyway to download the seminars to my tablet- the
only time I have time to watch is when I get away from my wifi connection?

dcurtisroland

I'm a registered user, even though I have a lot of trouble to login most of the time, because the website acts really strange most of the time

Here's a screenshot, hope you guys can get this fixed soon, I love to being able to watch the webinars on my own time

thanks in advance

I referred that to my IT department. I have no problems on my systems here. I've tried three browsers, two operating systems and a mac. No problems. Here's the archive link: http://www.rolanddga.com/training/webinar/archive/videos.asp

-Dana

dcurtisroland

Hi Dana- is there anyway to download the seminars to my tablet- the
only time I have time to watch is when I get away from my wifi connection?

We don't have them posted anywhere outside YouTube, Gene. I'm pretty sure there are programs out there that can grab a video off YouTube. You won't be able to do it from the website though, that JW player has a filter on it. You would need to do it from the direct YouTube link.

-Dana

dcurtisroland

thanks in advance

Send me a PM with your model serial and ZIP code. I'll check our system to see if you're registered properly.

-Dana

Gene@mpls

Hi Dana- are they all posted on youtube? When I looked there were only
a few and they were not the ones I wanted to see. Thanks Gene

dcurtisroland

Hi Dana- are they all posted on youtube? When I looked there were only
a few and they were not the ones I wanted to see. Thanks Gene

The roland website embeds youtube code in its player. Clicking on the player brings you straight through to YouTube

-Dana