• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland camm-1 CX24 communication problem

amelie1

I purchased a Roland Camm1 CX24 which works prefectly on a desktop.
I need to plot from my laptop but there is no connection between the plotter and the laptop. I have tried many things with no sucess.

Please HELP.:covereyes:

CS-SignSupply

Give more detail about the laptop, software being used and connection cable type... Just not enough info given to start.

amelie1

Roland Camm1 conection problem

The software I have is Flexy sign pro 8.1 WS. I also have illustrator CS3. Cable conection I have is USB DYNEX FC DX UBPC parallel converter High speed style2726 for my laptop.
Yesterday I downloaded a spooler but it did not work.
When I connect the USB my computer it says new hardware but there is no connection from Flexi to the plotter. I have tried manythings.
Plotter works perfectly with cable Belkin F2A032-06 Pro Series DB25 Male/Centronics 36 Male Parallel conecting to a desktop.
I don't know what to do.

Thank you for your reply.

Claudia

tbaker

most likely you don't have the usb driver for the roland, while it will see the new piece of hardware, it doesn't know how to communicate with it.

I'd suggest going to roland's site, and getting a USB driver for the cutter.

Blazingsun

most likely you don't have the usb driver for the roland, while it will see the new piece of hardware, it doesn't know how to communicate with it.

I'd suggest going to roland's site, and getting a USB driver for the cutter.

+1 for the driver The CX-24 requires a driver to be Installed for it to work.