• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

For Sale ROLAND Camm-1 GR-640 LIKE NEW for sale

Laura Siegert

Hi! My name is Laura and long story short of it, I have this beautiful vinyl cutter for sale that has only had about 150 feet of vinyl ever run through it. Why do I have such a massive cutter? Well, I needed a new cutter and my husband decided we should go big...I didn't agree, but here we are.

We cut stencils for our online store (we are Cerakote applicators) and I already have two cutters but wanted another Roland. However, this GR-640 is way too big for my purposes and I just don't use it. I finally decided to sell it and use the money towards a fiber laser we're purchasing this summer.

How much am I asking? I paid $7000 for it plus the shipping. I'm asking for $6,000. The catch is, however, that I'm not willing to ship it. I don't mind meeting someone somewhere, but there is no way I'm going to try and crate this thing to ship. We are located in Branson, MO.

If you are interested, I would love to give you whatever information you'd need to know and talk with you. Our website is: www.BransonCerakote.com and my email is info@BransonCerakote.com.

Thank you for your interest! Laura

Attachments

• cutter 1.jpg
    cutter 1.jpg
    649.7 KB · Views: 737
  • cutter 2.JPG
    cutter 2.JPG
    719 KB · Views: 386
  • cutter 3.JPG
    cutter 3.JPG
    656.5 KB · Views: 334
  • cutter 4.JPG