• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland CAMM-1 Pro verse Graphtec FC8600-160

Greesonc

I am opening a new vinyl sign business, I would like opinions on vinyl cutters. The two that I am looking at are the: Roland CAMM`1 Pro GX640 64" or the Graphtec FC8600-160 64" Please share the pros and cons

Jean Shimp

I've been using my Graphtec plotter for about 15 years and have never had it malfunction. I recently had to replace some parts and the Graphtec support people actually answered me, even with this outdated plotter. I would definitely buy Graphtec again.

yukon

Going into our 26th year in business and have always used Roland cutters and printers. They are reliable workhorses and we've been very happy. I just replaced my 2 yr old Roland GX640 with a GR540 because of space issues at the shop. I am selling my GX640 and have it listed on ebay and in the classified section of this site. It's in excellent condition and works perfectly.We used it for vehicle graphics cutting roll vinyl and printed vinyl from our Vsi540 It tracks excellent even long runs 10'+ Check out more info in the memeber to member classified section!