• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland CAMM-1PRO cx300 help

Zombieno1

I have a Roland CAMM-1PRO cx300. I am having trouble installing the drive onto my Windows 7 64bit computer. I can not find a version that is compatible. Does anyone have this model and use it on an up-to-date computer?
If I can get a link to a "how to" or a video would be even better lol.
Thank you in advance.

OldPaint

i can tell you...............WINDOWS 7, 32 bit, roland has a driver for it. i had the beta win 7 up and running and i was cutting from corel X3, to a CX-300. you may have to go back to 32 bit install.

Zombieno1

looks that way. Ya i found the 32 bit one. I'll see what i can do. Thanks.

If anyone that stumbles onto this has got it to work on a 64 bit Windows 7 please let me know. Thanks

tc2903

where to download

i can tell you...............WINDOWS 7, 32 bit, roland has a driver for it. i had the beta win 7 up and running and i was cutting from corel X3, to a CX-300. you may have to go back to 32 bit install.

hi, I've windows 7 32bits and was interested in where did u get the driver for cx-300? thks

Tizz

From experience the Roland CX series vinyl cutter drivers are suited for 32bit systems only. My CX 24 still runs on Win XP 32bit and have tried just about everything to get this to work on an updated 64bit pc.
It's a pity bcos the cutter is still performing well if only Roland can release updated drivers to suit 64bit systems.